Welcome to my website. I provide a professional, friendly and reliable service to pet owners. Covering Ely to Cambridge and surrounding villages. These are the services I offer. Please click here to read more information about these services. Or if you would like, you can read more about me and my background.
- Live-in petsitting
- Live-out petsitting
- House sitting
- Pop-in day-care visits for dogs, cats and small animals
- Holiday horse/pony care
- Equestrian/Groom services
- Small animal boarding at my premises
- Dog walking
- Dog grooming
- Animal Communication
- Pet well-being therapies
While your animals are in my care I will look after them as if they were my own. I am happy to care for animals that require medication, nursing and special care. I truly believe that animals become valued members of the family and as such I know how hard it can be to leave them in catteries or kennels while you are away. Consequently it is my aim to provide an excellent and affordable alternative, where you can be assured that your pets will receive the standard of care and attention that they deserve, whilst remaining secure and contented in their own home environment.
I also will take good care of your house and garden while you are away, picking up post, watering the garden etc. This gives the added security and peace of mind for you that your home will be occupied while you are away, hence a less likely target for break-ins and theft. As a member of the Countryside Watch scheme, run by the Cambridgeshire Police, I get regular messages from them about any suspicious vehicles or rural crime locally so that I can be alert and aware of the latest crime trends in this area when caring for your property and animals.
Why use Haddenham Petsitting?
- ✔ Registered member of a professional body
- ✔ Insured (third party and public liability)
- ✔ References checked by the National Association of Registered Petsitters, thus assuring you of a high standard of care
- ✔ Access to Vetfone, a 24-hour veterinary helpline
- ✔ Qualified and experienced staff
- ✔ Your pet will be happier and less stressed when cared for in their familiar home environment
- ✔ No need to transport your pets anywhere, meaning less stress for them and for you
- ✔ Less risk of your pet picking up infectious/contagious disease from a boarding establishment
- ✔ No need to ask favours of friends, family or neighbours
- ✔ Added security for your home while you are away
- ✔ Police-checked
Some details on this page have changed and we are working on updating these